Thursday, June 24, 2010

The skinny..

Heather Moore is a South African Illustrator, Designer and Online Editor. It seems that she can do anything, well!

I cam across Skinny La Minx via Decor8 and I can't wait to get my hot little mitts on one of her pieces - I don't really mind what it is - the teatowels are pretty cool and so are the purses... actually the cushions are pretty amazing too.

Check out her website, blog and Etsy store. 

Marvel over her wonderful products below.





There are loads more products on show at her website. I recommend you pop over there toot suite!

Sx

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love the little dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs. Love the muted colours. And LOVE your interview for Craft Affair. Very inspiring. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find - aren't the colours beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!