Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas and a major life milestone!

The Christmas Season is well and truly here. I have a light schedule compared to some other crafters I have spoken to but feel like I am already exhausted! Over the next few weeks you will find me at:
 I have been working hard out to get enough things made in advance and to have supplies ready in case I need to make more of something in between markets.. It is hard to know how to pace everything out in terms of the making and the buying of stock.

I guess this is the sort of thing the girls behind Auckland Craft Collective have in mind when planning their sessions. It would be good to know how other crafters manage this process. Post any ideas you have for me - I need all the help I can get!

I have another series of Scrabble tile pendants aptly named ‘Songbird’ that will be coming out on Sunday at the Devonport Craft Market. They are cute!

I have some LOVELY new gift bags for my Cufflinks – they will make a lovely Christmas present for the men in your life. I have also invested in some more ‘conservative' fabrics for the less out-there men in your life!

Also new are the twine / washi tape pennant ribbons (that come in 1m or 2m) and pennant cup cake toppers(they are a bit of fun.

I also came across these LOVELY Heraldry pendants. I hope you will like them too!

Last bit of Songbird News. I have a new retailer that I am VERY excited about. I am just working on the order and once delivered, I will post details and some photos.

And on a slightly more personal note, the Child turns one on Friday.

It is hard to believe it has been a year since he entered our lives and I also can’t believe how much I have learnt about myself and what I am capable of achieving in this last year. While I am excited about celebrating his birthday, I am also quite reflective on the impact (for the better) that this little man has had on me. I wouldn’t have my life any other way right now – well perhaps I could be better if I would have won scrillions of dollars on Lotto so I could craft full time!!!

Thats me for the moment
Craft Love
Sx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your wee man! Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff on Sunday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrabble words finder
    Very good blog post. I definitely love this site. Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!