Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Sunday

I had a great day at the Devonport Craft Market yesterday. Caught up with my lovely market friends Cat Taylor and Joanna from Infusions as well as my partner in DCM crime Sarah from Cotton Kiwi.

There were some great new stall holders there - I couldn't resist showing you these beautiful Dolls from Margaret's dolls...




Despite the horrible weather, I had my best market day ever. I was so pleased as I have been working really hard this last month and it is reward knowing that the hard work paid off.

Loads of my new Vintage Whimsy pendants went to lovely new homes - the new owners promised to look after them so that is all good.

Below are a few photos of my stall - Christmas additions and all. I was really proud of the way it looked yesterday. Spot my new Cat ornament (thanks Sarah!) - A few of the Scout boys asked how much the birds and the cat were..... Sorry boys not for sale, they are mine all mine :-)

Enjoy your week everyone
Craft Love
Sxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!