Thursday, October 1, 2009

In good cheer

I am in good cheer. It comes from a bunch of things. The child is in extremely good form. 
He is such a blessing. We are having so much fun as a family at the moment. Good times.

I am also looking forward to the market this weekend.
I have christmas things on offer as well as a couple of new ranges - Deco Darlings and Vintage Whimsy (no photos as yet). Hopefully they will be well received.


I love selling at the Markets. The great people I get to mingle with, the satisfaction of someone buying something I made (you mean you actually like it enough to pay for it - YAY).
The development of wonderful ideas in the Craft community (aka Auckland Craft Collective A good nights sleep after a jam packed day.


Figuring out Twitter (seriously it was like I was my Mum trying to figure out how to record something on the VHS way back in the 80's)             
                                  
Well I must away to create a culinary delight for little man.
Craft Love and Buttons to you all Sxx
                                                             
PS. Look forward to seeing you at the Devonport Craft Market this Sunday 10-3, Devonport Community House (32 Clarence St, Devonport)
photo credit: fotosfera 

1 comment:

  1. Very funny, interesting and cool! ;o) Looking forward to seeing your new pendants on Sunday. I'll hopefully have your personalised santa bags finished too. I'm thinking contra deal!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!