Monday, July 27, 2009

Too excited for words... almost!

I am so excited. I managed to purchase a most coveted piece of Black Apple 'wearable'. I had been reading about these via the Black Apple Blog and was disappointed that I missed out on the limited edition sale last week. THEN, Emily advised that there would be a limited pre-order sale on her Etsy Shop Monday Afternoon (US) time. I figured that would be late night NZ time so I got my fingers ready to make the purchase to find Etsy was down due to site maintenance... which meant that they wouldn't be loaded and ready for sale until the middle of the night NZ time. So I resigned myself to the fact that I would miss out again..... BUT NO! There was one piece left in my fav design this morning, and I nabbed it.. To excited for words.

See below:


Isn't it the most?, to say the least?
Have a great one
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!