Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Buying Songbird Designs

You may have noticed a new feature I have added to my blog? I was lucky enough to win a subscription to Vendr (thanks Vendr- loving your work), an on-line store that pop's up in your own website. I am still loading products up on to the Vendr, hopefully the bulk of it will be done by the end of the weekend.


You can get to my Vendr store by clicking on to the 'Buy Online' tab at the top of the blog or buy clicking on the 'Buy Songbird Designs' button on the left hand side of the blog.

It means that you don't have to go anywhere else to buy Songbird Products. You can pay via paypal or by bank deposit (NZ only).


This doesn't mean that you can't buy from me via my trusty Felt store - I love Felt and will be maintaining my store the same as always.


You will also notice a sign up button - this is for you to go on to my mailing list. I don't intend on creating a  newsletter as such, but I will use this mailing list for specials and promoting new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!