Friday, August 27, 2010

Busy Bee

After a long break from my blog, and making, I have been giving both a lot of attention lately.


I also took a wee trip today to the shops and came back with some lovely new fabrics which I can't wait to play with.


First the new fabric:





Second the making:

Lovely new one inch wooden brooches


Some cute new clips


Some more earrings



Rings Galore





All will be appearing in a shop update which will be happening over the next 2 days and all will feature as part of the Father's Day sale (15% off until 5th September from my online shop - use code: Fathers Day at checkout)

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those wooden brooches are divine Sarah (as is that fabric!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah - love those wooden brooches (and the fabric, and the earrings...)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!