Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pinterest Fun!

Have you met Pinterest?  Pinterest is a pin board site where you can pin and share inspiration. I have been so inspired by the things I have found on Pinterest. You can set up your own inspiration board or pin to ones others have created. When you are lacking inspiration it really gives you a boost. It is also a really good way to 'bookmark' beautiful images you don't want to lose track of AND you can find new blogs and other sources of inspiration from it. Fab don't you think?


You also get your own Pinterest URL! I am just starting my boards but it is so addictive it won't be long until they are plentiful!


I have 5 invites available to join Pinerest - if you want one, flick me an email and I will send one to you! You will love it I promise.



Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!