Sunday, January 3, 2010

The wide world out there...

So... today as the weather was not that flash. I checked out the interweb! As you do when you have time on your hands (oh the bliss).

I was flicking through stumbleupon and found these great things. If you have some time check them out.

1.  A little odd but kind of cute?

2. For all you mad summer readers - The bookseer

3. RafaĆ«l Rozendaal - makes art as websites

4. Cup Art - I think this is cool




5. Make your own flowers - mine is there

6. E-Books - Classics if you can read on the screen

7. This is quite tripey 

8. OK - YUM - Raspberry Lemonade Bars




And to finish with this. If you get a chance, drop me a comment and tell me what you think of the item below......




Craft and holiday Love
Sxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!