Monday, January 25, 2010

Beauty and Function

I have always wished that I had a talent for drawing and illustration. Do you ever have the feeling when you are looking at a beautiful illustration that you can feel every line? Well that is exactly what I felt when I saw the work below on one of my favourite blogs, Thompson Family Life (Check it out if you don't already follow - Danielle is a genius).

Check out this beautiful calendar by Jen Oaks


Strangely, I had never thought about calendars as a way of having beautiful art around me, alternating over time - I know I am a bit vacant at times - but since I purchased my beautiful Sweet William Calendar (after reading about it and seeing the images on this blog post by Cat Taylor).

I am now officially addicted to calendars - well Beautiful calendars that is.

Craft Love
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!