Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Come one come all - its weekend market time

Well the Devonport Market on sunday was a raging success. I was so pleased as Sarah and I had really not slept much over the past few weeks with the organising of it.

I was on Devonport Craft market duties on Sunday so only spent a small amount of time on my stall. It was manned by my lovely friend Nicola for the day. Thanks Nic.

This weekend I am at two markets. The wonderful Crafternoon Tea (Saturday) which I really enjoyed last month and a new market the CCS Sustainable Communities market (Sunday) where I will be sharing a table with the lovely and talented Jaime from Porcelain Rove and I believe we will be sitting opposite the lovely Olivia from Lily's Make Believe and the lovely Bron from R.W.Scissors will also be at the market. Cool kids.

Righto - I promised you some news. I have it but..... will make a separate post for it. I think it requires its own special post!

Craft love to you all
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!