Thursday, June 18, 2009

In the name of getting organised

Loving the new workspace! I have finally gotten around to packaging up a bunch of earrings to send off to Muff Clothing in Melbourne. If you are ever in Mel, apart from drinking all of the amazing coffee you can, and eating at Cookie, Borscht, Vodka and Tears, make sure you pay a visit to Muff at their Degraves subway store (Flinders Station) or at QVM (Queen Victoria Markets). Michelle or Alan would love to have a yarn with some Kiwi's and both have a wonderful style so will point you in the direction of some stylish bargains. They also introduced me to the Rose St Artists Markets in Rose St, just off Brunswick St in Fitzroy. Another MUST if you are in Mel.

I have also been busy getting back into paper. I make some paper and card bookmarks this week which I will load on felt and have available at the markets. Simple but functional and pretty!

Also my Eco Chic Weddings book arrived. Loaded with lots of great ideas and websites to visit for more ideas. Yay.

Photos below: Bits and bobs off to Mel and the bookmarks:







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!