Friday, April 1, 2011

To Market To Market

Tomorrow is the April edition of the Devonport Craft Market. April. Already.....

I have been a busy bee at work this month but I have managed to make a few new things to put on show for you all. Some new pieces for my Felt store too.

I hope you are all enjoying the last of this lovely summer weather.. 

Some cufflinks for the fellas - its been a while since I have made any of these.






These map cufflinks can be customised to any area. I thought they would be great for grooms/ groomsmen or for any man with any place close to his heart.





Lots of earrings in lots of yummy colours.

Heaps of hair tie sets to make up tonight so get yourself to the Devonport Craft Market tomorrow between 10-3pm at the Devonport Community House, 32 Clarence Street, Devonport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!