Monday, September 14, 2009

A blog in need of love!

My blog needs love from me. If only I had 5 more child free hours in the day.
I have set myself a goal of a weekly update and hopefully that will be achievable.
Enough of the blog pity……
Things are as busy as they can be in the Songbird Designs studio (rather a grand name for my workspace…)

Busy things are:
- My new promotional magnets and postcards arrived yesterday. They are pretty cool for a first attempt. I will have them on my stall at the next Devonport Craft Market.
- Christmas Tags. My whole body is sore from hand-cutting these in preparation for an October launch (I am sure some people get organised for Christmas in October?)
- Christmas Cards – I love my new full size and small Christmas Card packs. I will start to sell them on Felt and at the Markets for October. They are a bit of fun.
- I have some fab ‘new’ brooch ideas which I will be working on in the next couple of weeks. The idea was inspired by my conversations at Craft Social on Sunday. Watch this space…
- Speaking of Craft Social-  See below for a photo of the ‘Swap item’ I received from Sarah Bird of DCM and Toto / Cotton Kiwi fame. So cute and very Green. The ‘Pod’ is a repurposed sweater!. It was a lovely and fun night. Now what can I create for the next meeting.. the theme is Pink or Breast Cancer Awareness…..
- I hit x50 fans on facebook which has made me happy. Special sale in my Felt store to celebrate.
- I purchased a new book called ‘Blogging for Bliss’ – I have already committed the cardinal sin of too much information in a blog post so I will sign off for now and be back with something snappy and punchy for the next post!
Craft Love
Sarahxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!