Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I am still on holiday but I couldn't stay away from making for too long... see below my holiday efforts. I will load these on to felt over the next few days.
  
Many more colours available but started with these! Finally I have sourced some black ones!
So pretty like a candy shop


These were really popular at Christmas - I have gone for a soft palate here



These are new- only these colours available at present

 
I love these roses - they come a blue and green as well




These are the tags that have been sent to Blendy for the Sampler packs! They come in 3 other colour ways as well!

Well I hope wherever you are you are having fun and waking up to a brand new year full of excitement with what is to come!

Craft Love
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!